Saturday, February 26, 2011

Crazy Weather

Fog.  That one little word really does seem to fascinate me!  I am really not sure why because it's not like I was born yesterday and have never seen it before.  But for some reason I have really started to notice it more and more since we moved to Pensacola.  I guess that it is probably because of the view from our condo.  Since we live out at the beach (which we love by the way!), we really do have a nice view of the beach from the side of our condo and of Gulf Breeze from the back.  Now to the point!

I was down on the ground floor of our condo in the exercise room working out... I know I live in Florida and I should be outside enjoying the weather... but back to my story!  I rode the elevator back up to our condo and looked out of the window to see... nothing!  Now this is not my normal view as I have just explained!  So I quickly took out my phone and took a picture so I could show my husband when he gets back from golfing.  Here is what I saw:

As you can see, this is not a pretty sight!  This is not the first time that the fog has taken over out here.  Again, I am not quite sure why I find this so interesting.  But after about 10 minutes, the fog suddenly lifted and I once again had my fabulous view of the beach!


It is still a little foggy over the water, but this is more like it!!  Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment