Thursday, February 24, 2011

Beyond Ecstatic

My life is Pensacola just got 1000% times better!!  Why you ask??  

ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS JUST MOVED HERE!! 

When my husband and I moved here back in October, we knew that life would be an adjustment for us socially.  In Atlanta, we lived in this amazing neighborhood that was filled with people our own age and similar interests.  We had a neighborhood softball league that we played on practically year round, went to trivia night at the delicious Kayson's (only the RLX crew knows that I'm kidding), and when summer came around... you knew that everyone would be up at the pool!  So it was very hard for us to leave that environment and move to a place where we didn't really know anyone our age.  Fortunately for us, we did know some people here that have been a tremendous help to us so far!  The four of you know who you are, and thank you for your help with everything so far!! :)

Now back to the reason why I am so happy!!  On Sunday, one of my best friends and her family moved her to be closer to her husband's family.  (His parents are 2 of the four people that have helped us out greatly here!)  My husband and I knew that they would be moving here eventually, but the wait was far too long!  (Not really, I'm just being dramatic!)  But now that they are here, I feel that our lives in Pensacola have officially started.  There are so many fun events that this city hosts, and with spring and summer right around the corner, I know that we are all going to have a blast together!  I can't wait for all the fun times that we are going to get to share together.  And if my friend and her husband weren't great enough to have here... I also get to spend time with their son!!  :) 

Here are a few pictures of the fun that we have had in the past with this wonderful couple... I know that I will be posting lots of pictures of them in the future!

The Caldwell's and Burnett's in Atlanta!  We will need to take a picture in Pensacola now!  
Me with their handsome son!  At his first Gator game, of course!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...I'm not going to lie...I am extremely jealous right now! I want to live close to both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a handsoem little boy...almost as handsome as Ellis:)

    ReplyDelete